Be Bold. Be Patient. Be Alert. Be Ready.
Leslie's New Book Release~ Sold on Amazon
30 Days of Living Life Journal
Leslie is a Dynamite speaker who has her audience up on their feet with excitement from the moment she steps up on the stage.
Leslie doesn’t just speak to you, she also incorporates music, stage production and audience participation within her high energy presentation.
In addition to bringing her trademark enthusiasm, Leslie increases retention, strengthens corporate cultures and inspires employees to thrive professionally and personally.
Passionate, highly motivated, infectious stage presence and inspiring – those phrases are Leslie O’Hare, whether she is addressing corporate or faith-based audiences during her keynote speeches, breakout sessions, panels or conferences; lives are definitely transformed for a lifetime.
Leslie is best known for her long-running television talk shows in Dallas, Texas; two of which were The Leslie Taylor Hare Show and The Leslie O’Hare Show. Both shows were reflections of Leslie’s entertaining personality. The locally syndicated programs were aired on an ABC affiliate station reaching over 4 million homes weekly. She’s interviewed Hollywood’s A List celebrities on her television show and on the Red Carpet, hosted her own radio program.
Leslie recently released her book
30 Days of Living Life Spirit & Soul journal; she is set to release three more books in 2019 as well as release her book with Barnes & Noble titled Be Bold, Be Patient, Be Alert, Be Ready~ Coming Summer 2020.
Be Bold, Be Patient, Be Alert, Be Ready, is about Leslie’s life long journey of going from victim to victory. This book also includes a collection of extraordinary stories from women who overcame challenges and rejection. Through their adversity they found the courage to use their story to change the world.
I hope that this journal will empower women to begin seeing themselves as God sees them; as precious jewels that He created you to LIVE LIFE and SOAR! ~ Leslie O'Hare
30 Days of Living Life Spirit & Soul Study Journal is about waking up every morning looking to God as your protector, provider and Savior. This journal will encourage you to make the decision to go on with your life as a warrior; knowing that God has gone before you and paved the way for VICTORY!
Choose to Life Live today! You are not fighting for victory; you are fighting from a place of VICTORY! This journal is great for personal use, book clubs and small groups.
LESLIE HAS WORKED WITH AND INSPIRED - PARTIAL CLIENT LIST
Leslie’s Masterclass is designed to change lives worldwide. We create breakthroughs and awaken the CHAMPION within everyone. Our Masterclass attendees around the world enjoy having the opportunity to learn, laugh, discover, grow and SOAR!
• Leslie is an awarding entrepreneur; she's the President of Leslie O'Hare Media in Dallas, Texas
• Leslie has over a decade of combined experience, knowledge and information in business, book
publishing, television and the media industry
• Leslie O'Hare is the author 30 Days of Living Life Spirit & Soul Journal; she is set to release three more
books in 2019
• Leslie is also preparing for her 2020 Barnes & Noble summer book club read titled Be Bold, Be
Patient, Be Alert, Be Ready: Overcoming Rejection & Rising to Rejection
• TEDx Empowerment Speaker
• Recipient of the national P.O.W.E.R. Women’s Magazine Mentor of the Year Award , in New
• Motivational/Inspirational Speaker
• Leslie's partial corporate conference, client list consists of: Walmart, JcPenney, Toyota, McDonald’s,
Lincoln and Jenny Craig
• Leslie's partial Christian conference, client list consists of: The National Baptist Conference, Covenant
Church, Community United Methodist Church, United Methodist Women and Greater Allen Cathedral
• A born storyteller, Leslie is a highly sought-after speaker for: Corporations, Church Groups,
Colleges/Universities, Women Conferences and Marriage Retreats
• Leslie has been seen on WFAA Ch.8 Weekend Morning Show, Good Morning Texas and featured in
The Dallas Morning News, The Dallas Examiner, The Queens Chronicle in New York City and other
• Leslie has made more than 300 TV appearances
• Blogger and columnist for a variety of media outlets
• Hosted her own television talk show on an ABC affiliate station
• Hosted her own radio program
• Published L, The Leslie Magazine
• Off-Broadway and Television Actress
• Television Show Director, Producer and Writer
• Co-Creator, Producer & Writer of Regional One-Man Stage Production/Tour-I’m Always on My Mind